To arrange, as soon as you have a definite completion date, for connection of Gas, Electricity and Telephone. Read the Meters before you leave and when you arrive and keep these records for at least twelve months – in case your Supplier “loses” your reading.
- Inform the Local Council and the Water Boards for both Sewage and Fresh Water of the date you moved in.
- Cancel or Transfer your Contents Insurance and Buildings Cover (if applicable).
- Removers – agree a provisional date only, until we can confirm a definite date.
- Our costs and other fees and expenses as set out in out Quote are payable before completion and cleared funds must be provided.
- To cancel any Standing Orders or Direct Debits that apply to your old property/mortgage