Moving home is often listed in the top ten of most stressful life events. Our property team will do everything within their power to ensure that your property transaction runs as smoothly as possible.
Our conveyancing department has over seventy five years’ experience enabling them to spot possible problems and helping you to avoid them. The firm prides itself on offering a personal service, something very rarely found at low cost factory conveyancing companies. We are proud to have achieved the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society’s The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS).
What you can expect from us:-
- when you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from our property team;
- we will tell you what the costs will be;
- we will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase;
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
If you haven’t ever purchased a property before you may find our step by step guide useful. Step-by-step-guide-to-buying-a-property (the guide can also be accessed from the right hand side of this page).
Our expert residential property team are able to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing including:-
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold residential property (including buy-to-lets)
- Re-mortgage advice
- Lease extensions
- Transfer of Equity
- Shared Ownership Homes/ Joint ownership
- Releasing equity
- New builds – we are proud to be on Countryside Properties’ approved solicitors panel